Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 7 (1/3/12)

Last day of the first week!! Phew! Thats always the hardest to get under my belt! (or out of my belt actually-LOL!!) Again, it was an easy day, I ate something with some protein for breakfast, and was not hungry again til almost mid afternoon. So I just had a late lunch, and no afternoon snack either!


Breakfast:

Here is breakfast, finally with some protein-Im learning!! HEHE It's Smart One with egg whites and some cheese, and potatoes w/ peppers. & of course, my coffee!

Lunch:

This is that Lean Pocket Pretzel Bread Sandwich, again. This is the inside of it this time-looks yummy!! (Tasted yummy, too!)

Supper:

This is my tuna melt! The tuna did have a lil bit of Miracle Whip and not top is some avocado, onion and a 1/4 C shredded cheese! DELISH!!

Nighttime Snack:

I did so much around the house after getting the kids to bed, I worked off that tuna melt and was hungry before bed again! This is what I had-& just one!! (My husband doesnt understand how this helps at all, he says it would just make him hungrier! LOL)

Again, water intake was completed!! 100oz!!!! Maybe soon, I will be able to lower that amount too, since the pounds are coming off!! Tomorrow morning is weigh in day! :-)


2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! That Tuna melt looks really good! How did you make it? What is it on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a whole wheat tortilla, with tuna (mixed with a little bit of Miracle Whip)spread on it. Then I put avocado, onion & about 1/4 cup of shredded cheese on top of the tuna. Broiled it for about 5 min!

    ReplyDelete